Las Tres Palmas is nestled in a quiet neighborhood in the south end of Ensenada which sits on the Baja Peninsula giving you some incredible sunsets. Las Tres Palmas, LTP is your resting home during your weekend, or week-long stay. This a dorm site that provides clean accommodations, bunk style housing, full kitchen, dining/meeting room and outdoor balcony.
Our location puts us right in the middle of Ensenada and only minutes from local shopping areas such as Costco, Walmart, and some great taco stands. We are a 10-15 drive to the center of Ensenada where you can enjoy some nice coffee café’s and some incredible ice cream.
You are welcome to use our kitchen for your cooking needs, but we highly recommend our cook, Lula! She is a great cook providing great home style Mexican cooking, and with advance notice she can take care of any dietary needs.
We are here for you nights stay, weekend stay, or week-long stay. Below is a list of our pricing per night, and a separate cost for meals and cooks offering.
- Per night, Per person the cost is $25.00
- Food, Dinner cooked by out cook $7.50 per person per dinner meal. Breakfast, $5.50 per person per mean. Lunch, food items must be supplied by the visiting group, and sack lunches prepared daily by the groups as well.
- Cooks Love Offering, $300.00 per Group for 4 dinner servings (this is for an average group of 15-20, please be aware of the extra work and expenses for groups larger than 20)
- A non-refundable deposit of $200.00 is required for all Bookings.
- Please distribute your funds in this way. Accommodations, please mail to:
Real Life Ministries,
Att. Ensenada Operations,
Po Box 88, Bonita CA 91913
Food funds for Dinner and Cooks offering, CASH. Please note that any and all checks brought to us in Mexico will sit for at least 2-3 months before they are are deposited.